Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Totally stoked to be going to my first ComiCon this weekend! I've got a long list of items to look for, courtesy of friends. Also, it'll just be Leslie and I, which will be nice, as neither of my kids are into comic books. So no cries of "I'm Bored!" - Yay! (Yes, of course I will miss them, as I do whenever they're gone).

As for my health, I get better every day. I am now well enough to do light housework, such as laundry and kitchen detail. Groceries are also ok, as long as I have someone else lift the bags in and out of the car.

Quick music recommendation: Kofi by Donald Byrd. A great jazz album, perfect for those looking to dip their toes into serious jazz. Very lyrical playing, very understated, not too complicated.

Joy be with you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love comic books. Grandpa Jonah always took me to get comic books - Archie and Betty and Jughead and funny comics. He knew I loved them. Have a great time at the ComicCon this weekend.

Love you both.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of you going to ComicCon! Happy for you, but so wishing I lived just a smidge closer to CA this time of year!

Tell the Lost creators I said hi if you get the chance! Oh, and one of my fav podcast duos, Jay and Jack who do a Lost Podcast, are actually going to have a room where they are "live" podcasting while there. If you do see them, tell them "hey" from their Cleveland fan from me :)

But more than that, have a heck of a great time.

Subscribe