Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Hi, I know you're busy, but would you do a little favor for me? Well, two favors, but their both a piece of cake.


  1. Subscribe to GNMParents. Go to GNMParents.com and add your email address to the subscription field. It's painless, it'll deliver GNMP to your inbox, so no need to remember to visit, and it will increase our subscription count, which makes us look cooler to bigger groups that we want to align with.

  2. Vote for GNMP's Hot Stuff of the week. Visit the site, look for the voting area, pick an item, and vote. It'll make our Hot Stuff manager happy, and we like to keep her happy. :-)


Sincerely, thanks a lot. I really appreciate you doing this.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead

Subscribe