Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

My latest column for GNMParents is available for your dining and dancing pleasure.

Here's the first two 'graphs:

    "My column this week is in response to an article recently posted in our Parenting In The Media section about making spanking illegal.

    Since reading the article, and others similar, I’ve been considering both sides. As someone who has fought for civil liberties all his adult life, I appreciate folks who say, “What I do in my own home, to my kids, in the name of good parenting, is my business.” But I also feel compelled to see the other side. The other side says that any violence committed on anyone, especially children, is wrong, period."



Read the rest of the column here
.

0 Comments:

Subscribe