Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

3:17 PM

Parent Hacks

|

**UPDATE**

For the next 24 hours or less (starting at about 11:30pm 8/29/06), you can hear Asha Dornfest interviewed on the Lisa Birnbach Show. I got mentioned, so hold your applause 'til the end!



As Parent Hacks has published another one of my hacks (this one's on reading), let me take this moment to praise Parent Hacks Editor In Chief, Asha Dornfest and her site. Parent Hacks is a fantastic idea that is very well executed. Asha collects contributed tips, edits them, and posts them, with updates happening several times a day. Asha is incredibly thoughtful, never snarky, and beautifully open-minded. I admire her contribution to society, maybe even envy it a bit.

Anyone with kids or about to have kids should give the archives a thorough read. There's gold in them thar hills!

Oh, and by the way, here are some of my other Parent Hack-featured tips:

It's The Problem, Not The Kid

Don't Be Lazy, Look It Up

Disposable Cameras


Egoless Parenting

1 Comments:

Stu said...

Dude, I *love* that idea! I can't wait for you to have kids, you're going to be an awesome dad.

Subscribe