Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.


I was watching Fish Don't Blink, which stars Wil Wheaton. I'm a big fan of Wil's blog, as I am a fan of his buddy Shane Nickerson's blog.

After watching Fish Don't Blink, I was struck with the following idea for a sitcom, featuring Wil and Shane: It's the story of two guys who get downsized from their tech support jobs in America. In a fit of desperation, they move to Bangalore, to get their old tech support jobs back. As they say in the trade, hilarity ensues.

Thoughts?

2 Comments:

Sharfa said...

I'd watch that, as long as Annie was in it too, giving both of them shit.

http://jesusfavorite.typepad.com/jesus_favorite/2005/11/index.html

Stu said...

Oh hell yeah. I've never seen her act, but I'd hire her as head writer in a heartbeat. Maybe she could play herself, maybe we'd get Maya Rudolph to play her Indian doppelganger.

Subscribe