Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Noelle had Chicken Pox, but just barely. She was vaccinated, but had a breakthrough episode of The Pox. As is normal with vaccinated kids, the episode was mild, with no discomfort or itching. We still had to keep her isolated, which was a total bummer, but in the long view we dodged a bullet.

Leslie has been working until 8pm every night. She doesn't complain, but you can see how tough it is on her. I am in awe of her sacrifice for our family.

Yesterday Nich and Leslie went to a MLS match between Chivas USA and FC Dallas. Nich really enjoyed himself, and they brought back jerseys, which was cool. I drove them there and picked them up (The Home Depot Center is only ten minutes away), which was fun, especially picking them up, 'cause Noe came with. She is great company.

Today we're going on a spur-of-the-moment trip to Long Beach, to stay at the Hilton. It will be wonderful to have the four of us together.

Today is Hermann Hesse's birthday, so get out there and philosophize in his name. - "I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way, we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value." - Hermann Hesse

0 Comments:

Subscribe