Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

8:25 AM

Billie's Beau

|


Billie (on the right) has a boyfriend. His name is Monty and he lives a few houses west of us.







He's well-intentioned and fairly polite, but he's also a Siamese, and is therefore very stubborn. He doesn't fully understand that there is a time and place to come calling. Also, he doesn't understand that we pee on the lawn, not inside the house (or Leslie's Art studio). I love Billie, so I don't chase Monty off the property, but I have tried to reason with him. It is early in their relationship, so I'm cool for now. And Billie seems to enjoy him, most of the time. Isn't that normal?

2 Comments:

Suldog said...

Siamese cats are so different from most cats. They talk much more on average, are tremendously inquisitive. He's a good looking one. Billie is quite pretty, too, of course.

Anonymous said...

"but I have tried to reason with him" ...

I have found that one cannot reason with cats ... they are way too independent of us humans. But cats are very cool animals. I wish my daughter was not so alergic to cats ... I would have several if I could.

---allen

Subscribe