Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

8:22 AM

The Best Of Seders

|

Leslie and I had our yearly romantic seder for two last night. We used a haggadah that I found on the net a few years ago, created by Robert Parnes. I can't find a direct link to a Parnes sponsored site, but I did find a link to a PDF version of his haggadah. It is our current fave rave because the language is accessable, yet stirring.

In fact, I was so moved by what I was reading aloud that I stopped in the middle of a paragraph and started talking about mental slavery. I like a haggadah that inspires bigger think.

Oh, and for those who wonder, I made the whole seder, from start to finish. The main course was tuna casserole (one of my wife's favorites) and brisket. It all came out great, even the Pascal lamb and egg, which looked beautiful (should have taken a picture but it was yom-tov and I was a little gun shy about using unnecessary technology, especially one that required electrical energy)...

0 Comments:

Subscribe