Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Apparently, pardon the pun, I won GNMParents' Hot Stuff award! I am so not an award kind-of guy, I am shy when it comes to accepting compliments (I have ego issues, let's be clear). But I am so psyched about what has happened recently, because it helps bring attention to a hugely important cause of mine: Promoting Positive Parenting. So I accept the award of Hot Stuff and thank the dedicated, earnest, and caring folks over at GNMParents. They rock the party 'til the breakin' of the dawn!!

6 Comments:

The Ferryman said...

If it's okay, I would like to refer to Promoting Positive Parenting as "P-cubed"

wsh1266 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suldog said...

Geez, again, Stu? Well, it just goes to show that nice guys don't have to finish last, I guess.

Stu said...

Sully, what a cool thing to say... Thanks. As for nice guys and the finish, what's great is that nice guys are journey guys, not destination guys. Which is not to say that nice guys are Journey guys, although they might be into Air Supply.

Ericka said...

hey, cool! congratulations!

don't forget the little people in your climb... ;-)

Stu said...

Thanks Ericka! Thanks for reading and for supporting me.

Subscribe